Hi my lovelies,
To kick off my new #ModelFuel series, I am sharing with y’all my grilled chicken and chickpea salad! See below for the full recipe!
GRILLED CHICKEN & CHICKPEA SALAD
INGREDIENTS (5 servings)
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Limes
- 1 Handful of Rocket
- 1 Pinch of Sugar
- 3 Chicken Breasts (or any other meat or tofu)
- 3 Cans of Chickpeas
- 1 Cucumber
- 300g Cherry Tomatoes
- 200g Feta Cheese
- Salt, Pepper and any seasoning of your choice
- Chop the onion, garlic and rocket. Add to a large bowl.
- Dice the cucumber and cut the cherry tomatoes and half. Add to the same large bowl.
- Add the juice from 1-2 limes (based on your preference) in that same large bowl.
- Add 6 tbsp. of olive oil and a pinch of sugar in that same large bowl.
- Drain and rinse 3 cans of chickpeas. Add to that same large bowl.
- Add 200g of crumbled feta cheese.
- Mix, taste, season. *I personally only put garlic salt, but you can add chilli flakes, pepper and other seasoning of your choice*
- Cover and chill in the fridge.
- Cook your chicken (or other meat or tofu) in a pan until cooked.
- Serve the chicken with the salad. Bon Appétit!
That’s it you guys! Such a simple recipe, yet so delicious!
Love you guys so so so much,